Adult SEO is a mythical beast for most business owners. In most cases, its strategies are only discussed within dark secret circles of experts. This is so because adult websites are sexually explicit in nature. Therefore, they have to apply slightly different Internet marketing strategies in order for them to gain traffic. Here is a description of why you need to consider adult SEO and strategies you can use to promote your adult website on search engines.
Is SEO for adult websites necessary?
Regardless of the tricky aspects involved in adult SEO, it is necessary because:
- Adult keywords are popularly searched
The most searched keywords in the world are too sexually explicit and begin with the letter “P”. “Google” comes in 3rd place among the top 30 most searched keywords. Surprisingly, 18 among the 30 most searched keywords are adult words. Therefore, adult keywords constitute a greater percentage of search engine traffic.
Learn more on how to choose the right keyword for Adult SEO: CHOOSING THE RIGHT KEYWORDS FOR ADULT SEO
- Simple rules have to be followed to be successful online
In order to make money online, internet marketers have to follow simple rules while creating their websites. Such rules include finding high traffic keywords, Keywords with less competition and keywords with monetary value. These rules are far much easier to follow while creating an adult website than when designing a normal website.
- Adult SEO is not that tricky
The public wave that adult SEO is tricky and tough to handle discourages most website owners. Adult SEO techniques are easy to deal with as long as you pay attention to detail.
Recommended Adult SEO Strategies:
- Optimize your website. Do this by using alt tags, SEO permalinks and h tags. Additionally, it is advisable to add new content on your website regularly.
- Create a supporting blog. Optimize it for search engines and add links that redirect traffic back to your adult website.
- Participate in adult forums. They will allow you to interact and leave a signature link that will promote your adult website.
- Setup modified link wheels. They will help increase the serps on your website.
- Make use of adult directories. They will expose your website to more consumers and definitely boost your traffic.
- Utilize social networking groups. They have the capability to help you syphon the traffic.
- Create web 2.0 properties before promoting your website.
- Sponsor other websites on your website. This might help you receive a website link from the websites you promote.
Before relying on a specific strategy, website owners are advised to analyze their adult websites and niches well. Such information will help them determine tactics that work best for their website.
If you need any assistance or advice, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.
Also, take a look at the SEO practices that you should avoid: RISKY ADULT SEO PRACTICES THAT YOU SHOULD AVOID