There are numerous components to a successful online marketing campaign. Starting from Search Engine Optimization to Content Marketing, from Pay Per Click Advertising to Content Marketing; Every component has a role to play in the success of your online business’s marketing strategy. They work hand in hand to keep the wheel moving towards the destination called Success. And this time, we will be emphasizing on the importance of AdWords in your online marketing campaign. But before we move any further, let us gather some insight about what AdWords really is and how it can help you.
Also Read: Why so much Content is required for SEO
What is Google AdWords?
In a layman’s language, Google AdWords is an online advertising service that was introduced by Google in order to help the marketers in reaching their customers in an instant. For example, say you are searching on Google for some ‘hotel bookings’ for a particular place, it will display the results on its webpage. But if you will take a closer look, you will notice that the top suggestions are nothing but advertisements. And even if you consider any other examples, you will always find that there are advertisements displayed on the top of Google search if you are looking for some kind of services. These ads can be anything from display ads to search ads depending on what you are searching for and how Google has categorized them. But how is this advantageous to Online Businesses? How can Google AdWords contribute to the success of your Online Business? It is time to have a look at the advantages AdWords has to offer.
- Reach to immensely huge customer base: One of the benefits of AdWords is that it enables you to guide your commercials to anybody, anyplace on the planet. By tweaking your campaign, you can have your Google Ads seen by an entire country, a particular locale, or a range of only a few streets wide. With AdWords, you can run your whole campaign- focusing on individuals from anyplace- from your own home or office. You can draw the territory you need on a map, or select only certain cities or districts. It’s that simple to do and highly effective as well.
- Benefits outweigh the Costs: This is one of the biggest advantages because the benefits Google AdWords provides you with outweighs the costs involved on any given day. By determining how individuals utilize Google to get information, Google Advertising removes the diligent work to be done by the advertisers, making promotions straightforward and viable. With the capacity to target desired clients who are prepared to purchase or avail to some service, the task of conversion becomes much easier than it really is. In case you’re spending a great deal on advertisements that work well, however you hit the end limit of your budget too soon, you can move a greater amount of the budget that way. In case you’re getting a considerable number of clicks, however, nobody is making a purchase, you can bring down that budget limit a bit. Despite everything you’ll get the impressions, however, won’t need to spend such a great amount on advertising that doesn’t have prompt returns.
Recommended Reading: The Concept of Remarketing and why your business needs it
- The Incessant Google Searches: Google is undoubtedly the world’s busiest search engine as it handles approximately 3.5 billion searches on a daily basis. This converts to an insane 40,000 searches per second and 1.2 trillion searches per annum. This implies online businesses can actually profit while they are resting as clicks on their Google Ads lead potential clients to their sites. Gone are the days when entrepreneurs needed to go out into the market and spend their money on radio and TV publicizing with a specific end goal to build their client base. Not very far in the past, Google used to put maybe a couple of advertisements at the highest point of the web search results, and the rest went into the right-side section. Presently, it puts every one of the promotions over the organic results, which can push the organic rankings to the lower spots. In case you’re focusing on some specific local keywords, your organic result could get pushed down considerably when Google chooses to show Maps results. And that is not it with the Ads in the search results. Google is showing more advertisements in more places. The significance is clear. Google wished to help the general people that help them. But again, this shouldn’t take your attention away from the organic search. AdWords offers a wonderful opportunity to reach the audiences till the time you work on your organic searches and work your way to the top. Your efforts with organic SEO will bear fruit in the time to come as there are people who prefer organic results over paid promotions.
Related Post: The Mechanism of Google Search Engine
- It can work faster than SEO: This may surprise you but this is the proven truth. Both SEO and Google AdWords are search engine advertising strategies to create more leads and generate more traffic. But it is a proven fact that Pay Per Click can generate traffic more effectively than an SEO campaign. An AdWords campaign that we well optimized can work considerably faster for a business to get the much desired first spot they seek in the search engine rankings. This doesn’t mean you should forfeit your SEO efforts altogether. That could deplete your budget very rapidly. It is, in any case, an extraordinary approach to get traffic on your website while your SEO campaign keeps on pushing your site up to the main pages of the web searches. It is actually conceivable to instantly pay your way to the top spot of the search engine rankings. But sadly, it could be a brief spell at the best in case you’re not planning deliberately. The thrill will soon fade away and so will the top ranking on the search engine.
Related Post: Improve your SEO Performance with User Personas
- Flexibility: AdWords gives you the capacity to indicate a number of factors, from the keywords match types to the exact times and areas it’s published. You can likewise make use of advertisement expansions, which enable you to pick what is shown to the customers- this could incorporate anything from your contact information or the picture of your product. You are additionally ready to target more than first-click clients with remarketing. This enables you to stay in contact with the general population who went to you once yet didn’t make a purchase. There’s dependably a possibility they’ll see your advertisement a couple of days after and rethink their choice. This flexibility enables you to add an AdWords push to almost all the other online marketing strategies, and you can stop it when it has run its course. For instance, you can utilize it to drive a great deal of new traffic to your latest lead magnets or feature your new products.
In the end, it is all about how relevant your ads are with respect to the user’s queries as Google wants to ensure the same. This is because Google wants the visitors to tap on an advertisement as much as you do, and individuals will probably click when your promotion is obviously pertinent to their necessities. Google judges this by Quality Score. If your quality score is sufficiently high, the positioning of your ads will improve resulting in more clicks. Higher Quality Scores can likewise bring about lower costs per click, so you can get more activity at lower costs. Now that you the opportunities that Google AdWords has to offer, it is time to get your AdWords strategy in play.
Must Read: Your Guide To A Fool Proof Content Marketing Strategy