Watching your brain child achieve the heights of success is something that every enthusiastic person involved in business activities wishes for. When it to come to websites, there are literally plenty of them but only a few are leading the charts, establishing supremacy over the others. And if we are talking about sites that provided us with adult content, plenty is an underestimated term for sure. One of the biggest obstacles that any website could stumble upon is not getting the desired amount of traffic that they wish for. Not getting enough traffic could be a matter of concern for any website as it hinders the success, popularity, earnings and other related factors.
There are numerous methods that have proved to be effective in driving traffic to a website but the best one of them all is having traffic on your website by means of Organic Search. The reason why we say this is traffic driven to a website by means of organic search is the cheapest way with good sustainability, hence the best you can ever get.
In this article, we are going to focus on the various techniques that can prove vital for you to get healthy organic traffic which will eventually take your website even higher in the search engine rankings. And as a result of this, you will be sky-rocketed to success. So why are we still waiting? Let us get started then with the explanation of the term ‘Organic Search’.
What are Organic Search Results?
The term may sound a little complicated but actually it is not. Organic Search simply refers to the methods that are adopted in order to achieve higher ranking for your website or web page on various search engines, that too unpaid. There are plenty of methods like advertising your website and getting them to the top. These are artificial or Inorganic Search results and as soon as you stop paying for them, you will see a steep fall in your page’s ranking and there is a very good chance that it may not appear anywhere in the top few searches. But the scenario is entirely different when we talk about Organic SEO. The results are long lasting and above all, it will save you the cost you were going to spend on unreliable sources advertising your business. In addition to that, your website will be able to sustain itself surprisingly while you will see other paid search results fade away.
And not to forget, the web pages achieving top ranking by means of organic SEO are bound to be more popular than the paid ones. Now the question is why would you want higher rank for your pages? Just bear with us as we answer this question for you.
Why would I want my website ranked higher in search results?
The logic behind chasing higher ranking sin search engine results is very simple. Ranking higher in the search results is directly proportional to the number of visitors you will have on your website. High rankings yield high number of visitors and hence, the traffic you were looking for!
According to Google Analytics, more than half the people surfing the internet click on the search result that appears of the top! The search appearing second accounts to approximately one-fourth of the population and just around 10 percent go for the page appearing third. So now you can imagine the scenario. If you are not in the top 3 search results, you can deduce that survival for you is going to be a tough act to perform! Lower rankings will weaken your presence and just imagine being on the second page of the Google search- probably no one will ever notice your work.
Fundamentals of SEO
Now that we are enlightened about the concept of Organic Search, we need a little insight about SEO as well.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, the technique that will make you reach new heights of success. SEO is nothing but the combination of strategies that can be used by a website to achieve higher rankings in the search results of world’s most popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. Getting to the top of any search result is the ultimate goal of any website and its makers as the search engines are optimized in a way that they offer the most relevant results on the first page.
On-Site Optimization is another vital tool that can separate you from the masses and help you establish your presence on the internet. It is basically the process in which we modulate the input elements in such a way that the search engine will be able to find relevance to the website’s content when compared with a search query. So if you can input the things that people are looking for, you will surely get a boost in the rankings! For Example- Using most searched keywords in your content could rank it higher and the search engine would be able to read it better.
Coming to the real focus of our discussion, Adult SEO is no exception and follows the same principles just like the traditional SEO. There are a few minor differences like the process of link building. And let us tell you that the best part about link building for Adult SEO is that the amount of competition you face is comparatively lower and now that you understand things, it is pretty evident that you have deduced that achieving higher ranks is going to be a lot easier.
So before moving ahead and discussing the factors that should influence the content of your adult website, we will make a small pit stop and learn a little bit more about the techniques of SEO.
There are four essential points that you should keep in mind when trying to achieve good results in Adult SEO.
- Relevance of your Web page.
- Domain’s Authority.
- Authority of the Inbound Links.
- Relevance of the Inbound Links.
Relevance of your Web page
Relevance of the Web Page simply refers to how relevant your page is when it is compared to the search terms users are looking for on the web. There are a few essential factors that determine the relevance of your page and they are as such:
- Title of the Page- If you are targeting any specific keyword, make sure that it is included in the title of the page, the reason being it will be detected better by the search engines.
- Meta Description- Same rule as the above goes with Meta description too. Keeping your keyword in the Meta Description optimizes it and it will eventually rank higher in the search results.
- Content- The content should be at least of 500 words and target the focused keyword richly. Content with higher number of words and elaborated will be better read by the search engines.
This simply refers to how much authority does your domain have. Websites which are online for a longer period of time are bound to have more domain authority when compared to the newly established websites. This is the result of continuous optimization over the period of time.
There are other factors as well such as–
- Amount of links pointing to the domain.
- The quality of the pointing links.
- Traffic from top social media websites such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Authority of the Inbound Links
This is a very important aspect because it determines how crucial a website is in relation to specifically targeted keywords. This step is very important if you wish to make a name for yourself in Adult SEO. The quality of inbound links you have is far more important than the quantity of links you are getting. In short, links with higher authority will help your website to rank higher than others in search engine results.
Relevance of the Inbound Links
Just like the authority of the inbound links, their relevance is an equally important factor. You have to be very careful when using this factor in adult SEO. This is because you should stick to the keywords and type of work you are referring to. If you divert from the topic, this will be your less as search engine will not find your work relevant.
Optimizing Search Engines for Adult Websites
Now that we know how things work, it is time to implement the knowledge that we attained in order to propel the rankings of our pages. Here are the best tips and tricks that will prove essential in your crusade of Adult SEO.
- Content: The first and foremost thing that distinguishes you from all your competitors is refined and relevant content that pleases the audiences. Search engines are very adept in finding out what the users and provide them with the best content that they can find over the World Wide Web. To achieve higher traffic, you should upload or post content that is unique and offers good readability to the customer. Using multimedia is an even better option as it engages viewers and can be more interactive than simply written content. And not to forget, make your presence felt by delivering regular content as it is another key aspect which will keep you ahead of your competitors.
- Optimizing the Tagline: It can be very useful to include the focus keyword in the title of your site or the title of the content that you are posting as this makes it even easier for the search engine to establish relevance with your content. The same principle is applicable to the domain as well. If you have your important keyword in your domain’s name, it will surely bring you the success you crave for.
- Laying Emphasis on Keywords: It is the pathway to success. The best websites are in their position because they did smart work and realized the importance of keyword optimization with respect to the search engines. Highlighting your keyword or giving it some unique font makes it easier for the search engines to fetch them and this is the tip that has brought success to many.
- The Mobile Platform: The responsiveness of a website when it comes to mobile phones or smart phones has a very vital role to play. Mobile responsiveness has been an important factor for site ranking for quite some time now. Google has shown great inclination to the mobile platform and by bringing it to the fold; the game has changed in a very significant way. For an adult site to be on the top of the search results, it has to load quickly on the mobile phones and should also offer a user-friendly and highly interactive design.
- Domain Optimization: The focus keyword you have chosen and the way you are targeting it in the optimization process will play a huge role in the success of your Adult SEO campaign. If you have involved your focused keyword in your website’s domain, then you are on the right path and it will lead you to unprecedented success. This process is called Domain Optimization and whenever your targeted focus keyword will be searched on search engines, it will fetch your website in the search results.
- Taking care of Site Speed: If you think that only optimizing the keywords will do the trick for you, you cannot be more wrong. The speed of the site is a key ranking factor in adult SEO and there is a very strong reason behind this. Web users are very impatient these days and thanks to the shortened attention span, if they feel the site is taking forever to open, they will surely switch to the options that can offer them quicker results. So it is your responsibility to make things load as fast as possible in order to avoid migration of the users. As an adult site, you will be getting users from all over the world, so you better give them a good reason to stick to your work.
Now that you know what to do, you should also know what not to do. You have to avoid making the rookie mistakes at any cost. As an adult website, there are few things that you should steer clear off. They are-
- Opting Quantity over Quality: As we mentioned above as well, your main focus should be the quality of inbound back links and not the quantity. Search engines have adept algorithms to figure such things out, so you better opt for the quality factor.
- Avoid Purchasing Links from the Sellers: This is one of the most infamous malpractices and something you should avoid at all costs. Buying links from vendors can land you in a troubling spot, so better stay away from it.
And that is pretty much it. You are ready to start your journey of adult SEO and making your website a hit among all the others, so you better get started now. Good Luck!